Dr. Lena Sapozhnikoff
Meet Our Tribeca Holistic Dentists
"I believe every person deserves a full set of healthy, beautiful teeth."
Everyone wants a naturally bright and healthy smile, but achieving that goal can feel daunting. As a holistic dentist who takes your lifestyle, diet, medical history, overall physical and emotional health into account, I co-create my treatment plans alongside patients, through a process that feels safe, easy, and communicative. My approach to dentistry is grounded in a rigorous scientific education, my life-long love of arts and nature, and 10 years as a yoga practitioner. From this foundation.
I’ve learned to look at my patients through a whole-body lens rather than strictly zooming in on a one-tooth symptom.
Studying dentistry at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine set the foundation for my clinical and diagnostic skill set, while reinforcing my integrity in patient care. Every year, I take hundreds of hours of advanced continuing education courses so I can provide the most up-to-date procedures for my patients to achieve their optimal health and reach their true potential.
In addition to providing you with a safe space to express your needs and concerns, I make myself available by email and phone when you are outside of my office.
I collaborate with other medical professionals and work with some of the best labs and master ceramists who are highly recognized in the industry for providing beautiful, natural, life-like and lasting results that will make you want to smile every day.
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry, Lutheran Medical Center, Tucson, AZ
- Columbia University College of Dental Medicine New York, NY
- Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts
- M.S. in Molecular and Cell Biology
- B.A. with Highest Honors in Biology
- Airway, Sleep and Pediatric Pathway - in progress
- AVANT Advanced Photography - in progress
- Full Mouth Reconstruction Course NYU - 2019-2020
- The Breathe Course: Airway and Functional Frenectomy with Soroush Zaghi - 2020
- Airway Health Solutions Mini-Residency with Ben Miraglia - 2019
- Advanced Photography Course with Miguel Ortiz - Miami 2019
- AAID North East meeting Full Arch Solutions - Montreal 2019
- American Academy of Oral Systemic Health Meeting in Las Vegas - 2018
- AAID Meeting in Dallas - 2018
- Dental XP Soft Tissue and Hard Tissue Grafting Hands on Classes – 2018
- Implant Mini Residency at Smile USA with Dr. Shankar Iyer – 2017-2018
- From Micro to Macro Dental Photography Course with Dr. Carlos Ayala 2018
- Various Invisalign Study Clubs
- Elevate and Elevate Higher with Dr. Payam Atai – 2017
- AAID meeting in San Diego including a Hands On Cadaver Course - 2017
- Semifinalist at Invisalign GP Expo 2017
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation 4 Day Intensive Course at NYU – 2017
- AAID Maxi Course® – Implant Training Course – Rutgers University 2016-2017
- Efficient and Effective Endodontics at NYU - Dr. Scott Resnick 2017
- Invisalign GP Masters Program – Dr. Jeff Chustckie 2016
- AAID Live 3-Day Implant Placement in Cancun, Mexico with Dr. Iyer - 2015
- Periodontal Surgery for the General Practitioner with Dr. Ziv Simon - 2015
- Invisalign GP Expo 2015 with Multiple Lecturers
- Amplify Dental Conference with Jason J. Kim and other lecturers 2014
- Restorative Protocols & Responsibilities for Implant Esthetics with Dr. Babushkin - 2014
- Current Scientific Evidence in Endodontic Therapy with Dr. George Bruder - 2013
- Occlusion Concepts for Everyday Dentistry – Dr. Irwin Becker 2012
- gIDE Institute Study Club
- Calderon Institute Study Club
- International Association of Facial Growth Guidance
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry Affiliate Fellow
- American Academy of Oral and Systemic Health
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics