If there is something minor you’d like to change about your smile, you may be a good candidate for dental bonding in NYC. An even less invasive procedure than porcelain veneers or Lumineers, direct composite bonding is a great way to fix certain minor cosmetic dental issues, such as:
- A chipped or cracked tooth
- Staining or discoloration
- Minor diastema (dental gaps)
- Tooth wear
- Misshapen tooth
Also sometimes called direct composite veneers, our dental bonding in NYC can be a simple and quick fix to get your smile where you want it.
What is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding uses the same material as tooth-colored fillings and serves a similar purpose. Rather than filling a cavity in the tooth, however, we can place it onto the tooth and sculpt it to fix imperfections.
The procedure is simple. To apply dental bonding, the dentist does the following:
- Preps the tooth with an acid gel that creates an etched surface for the composite to adhere to.
- Remove the gel.
- Applies the composite resin in stages, sculpting and curing it to the required shape at each stage.
- Finishes and polishes the restoration for texture, appearance, and longevity.
Get Dental Bonding in NYC
Reach out to us at Tribeca Dental Studio today to learn about your options and find out if dental bonding can help you get your ideal smile. This service usually only requires one appointment at our Lower Manhattan location, and the improvements can last for several years.